- Bachelor's Degree (Related)
- Must be available immediately or a short notice
- Must have minimum 6 years' relevant experience with contract management
- Member of IACCM OR NCMA (preferred)
- Higher Education industry background (preferred)
Best Practice and Knowledge Management:
· Identify and support the implementation of processes to continuously improve employee short- term / fixed-term contract management process.
Compliance, Governance and Assurance:
· Ensure that short- term / fixed-term contractors comply with relevant regulatory requirements.
· Consolidate reports and provide feedback to ED HR&D on appropriate contract management reporting and governance requirements.
· Provide relevant and specialised support to applicable stakeholders.
· Collaborate and communicate with short- term / fixed-term contractors.
· Compile and manage contracts with short- term / fixed-term contractors.
· Evaluate contract stipulations and provide recommendations.
· Communicate and ensure adherence to contractual rights and obligations.
· Record and monitor contract compliance and renewal applications.
· Investigate the need for contract extensions and terminate contractual relationship upon completion if required.
· Approve or seek approval of relevant contracts and documentation in line with departmental budgetary stipulations.
· Maintain a database of short- term / fixed-term contractors’ information and continuously ensure that integrity and quality of data are relevant and of required standard.
· Support on-boarding of new short- term / fixed-term contractors and manage relationships.
If you meet the above requirements please apply with a comprehensive CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume ad response.