Creative individual with high attention to detail required to join Creative Studio within leading Manufacturing Company.
This meticulous individual will be responsible for:
- Conceptualising, designing Point of Purchase solutions according to the client’s specifications Ensure the briefs by Account Executives are being met.
- Combining innovative, creative, artistic talent & engineering principles together with research create appealing design solutions
- Conceptualisation / Ideation / Rough Sketching
- Translation of ideas onto design software that is structurally sound and viable for Application
- Applying a wide range of manufacturing processes or technologies into design
- Technical Drawing Pack Creation for Estimating, Sampling & Production
- Comprehensive filing of design files / info
- Stress Testing & Quality Checks of prototypes prior to presentation or production
- Handing over of Prototypes and Drawing Packs for production.
- Inspection and quality checking of Production Samples.
- Photographic progress of outgoing design / prototypes.
- Assist / Compile Assembly Instruction Manuals.
Qualification & Experience required:
- A Tertiary qualification in Industrial Design, Architecture, Engineering, Graphic
- Relevant industry experience