A world leader in supply chain visibility with offices in 35 countries is looking for a dynamic, motivated self starter to join their team
- Develop a Life Science sales plan within Southern Africa consistent with the companies assigned revenue goals.
- Present and demonstrate the benefits of the companies products to existing and prospective customers.
- Penetrate existing Life Science accounts assigned at a high level and grow to maximum potential.
- Identify and target new major Life Science accounts within the assigned territory, as well as new customers.
- Provide timely and accurate 90-day rolling revenue forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Provide activity reports regarding all Life Science sales activity for the previous week and planned activity for the following week.
- Develop work-in-progress within the territory to a level two times the revenue goal.
- Identify and sign-up distribution channels within a defined territory.
- Manage and motivate Life Science accounts assigned.
- Prepare weekly reports.
- Oversee Life Science support activities in Southern Africa, maintaining excellent communications with corporate offices and the company
- Become the companies “eyes and ears” regarding Life Science regulatory activity in Southern Africa
- Create and maintain the company corporate culture throughout their Life Science accounts
- Ensure the companies legal compliance with all South African laws and guidelines
- Represent the company at Life Science industry functions and associations as appropriate
- At least 3 years demonstrated success in a sales position.
- Qualified Pharmacist, preferably with some experience in dealing with cold chain life science products
- Experience building an organization away from corporate support functions.
- Experience selling hardware and software to large organizations with the complex decision and sign-off processes.
- Familiarity with selling into the Industrial industries a plus.
- Self-starter with a solid track record of sales performance.
- Able to work with a limited amount of resource and make sound business decisions on behalf of the company
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage time effectively to maximize sales productivity
- Able to provide support to direct customers.
- Fluent reading and writing in English is a must.
- High level of comfort in all Industrial and Pharmaceutical settings
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho & Swaziland.
Position to be based in Gauteng and will report into the Managing Director.