Purpose of the role:
Planning and execution of the marketing strategies for the assigned CA products. Identification of market trends for innovative marketing. Developing and realizing all brand related qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Achieves short- and long-term financial targets and qualitative targets for the assigned CA brands.
- Prepares strategic marketing plans of assigned products in line with the global marketing strategy in order to achieve mid- and long-term brand targets.
- Develops and implements pricing policy.
- Conducts marketing research.
- Acquires and develops state of the art knowledge of market trends and marketing.
- Training and supporting of the CA sales team.
- Establishes strong network with internal functions (Global and Regional Marketing, R&D, SCM) and customers (Vets and Wholesalers).
- Provides proper sales forecasting and demand planning.
- Provides proper communication and reports on key market developments and trends and brand performance to Head of CA BU and team members.
- Ensures and supports compliance in marketing and promotions.
- Role models and oversees compliance and adherence to corporate SOP’s and procedures (e.g. Code of Conduct), local regulations, ethical standards and best practices as applicable
- Degree in Science (Veterinary or Biology)
- Higher Diploma in Veterinary Nursing
- Sound understanding of scientific data/journals and ability to rely information onto to sales team and veterinarians
- Good understanding of South African Animal Health business
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted