Tender Sales Consultant - Meyersdal & Centurion
Overall Job Function:
Tender Executive is responsible for the execution of the Tender supplies for the awarded products in the tender. This is to be carried out by field working and in close coordination with the Tender Manager in the assigned provinces to execute supplies as per schedule to various depots/warehouses, regional hospitals, doctors and clinics. Tender executive should work in the field to generate demand for the tender products won from all these regional hubs to ensure and maximise our business potential through constant/regular supplies. Create opportunities for upsides and work under the guidance of the tender manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A graduate
- Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience in Sales Management with atleast 2 to 3 years in SA Tender Management with good knowledge on the Tender activities with demonstrated success.
- Project planning & execution experience
- Estimation & forecasting experience
- Management of the Tender supplies in the assigned provinces.
- Work closely with the Tender Manager for the supply planning on a quarterly basis to the assigned territory and execute the same.
- Generation of Local Purchase Orders from various hospitals and warehouses from 9 provinces through regular field working by meeting and developing relationships with key personnel in these provinces with increased competition, strong field work is needed to manage regular supplies.
- Coordination with third party distribution service provider on supplies to various locations, invoicing, document management and strictly adhere to tender supply norms on lead times etc
- Payment collections from various provincial hubs requires pushing documents at location levels.
- Managing key personnel through monthly and quarterly review meetings and maintain good performance score
- MIS maintenance as per tender requirements through their portal
- Must be able to function independently
- Must be excellent at developing strong relationships with the Regional Heads and other stakeholders at provincial level
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solver, innovator & strategic thinker
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated success in sales and customer management
- Goal driven, analytical and focused
- Good time management
- Must be willing to travel extensively
Should you not be contacted within 7 days please consdier your application unsuccessful