An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified and experienced Electrician in Durban.
- Electrical break down maintenance, planned maintenance and new installations/project work.
- Providing an efficient service to the departments in order to maximise machine availability and efficiency through good maintenance practices.
- Adherence to the relevant safety codes and practices as laid down in the S.A.N.S. code of practice 10142 and other relevant codes.
- Providing after-hours standby support to the factory.
- N4 Electrical trade theory coupled with a Department of Labour qualifying trade test.
- 5 – 6 years maintenance experience in a factory environment with exposure to electrical equipment in hazardous areas or FMCG experience.
- Extensive knowledge of PLC’s, SCADA systems, electronic equipment and process plant instrumentation.
- Ability to work unsupervised is essential.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail are necessary.
Should you not be contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful