Analytical individual with high attention to detail required to join leading manufacturer.
This individual will provide both a financial and commercial function to the region and will be responsible for the following:
- Financial Management
- Administration and Statutory Returns
- Asset Management
- Working Capital Control
- Financial and ERP Systems
- Stock Management and Reporting
- Raw Material Warehouse
- Finished Goods Stores
- Contracts and Tenders
- Supplier Relationships
- Strategic projects
- Business Optimisation
- Preparation of monthly financial management accounts
- Ensure that all contract obligations are accurately and clearly defined and measured in line with relevant standards to manage the organisations exposure to risk and maximise profitability.
- Negotiating best raw material prices to win new business as well as retaining and growing existing business achieving profit objectives
- Assessing and managing working capital risk and negotiate and monitor service level and stock holding agreements with key customers and suppliers
- Manage the procurement / enterprise and supplier development aspects of the B-BBEE Scorecard
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- CIMA ESSENTIAL
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a medium to large manufacturing company with experience on commercial management, financial analysis and business processes reporting and documenting.