Creative individual with high level of accuracy and attention to detail required to perform accurate DTP make-up, layout, design, pre-flighting of PDF’s and retouching.
In addition, this customer focused individual will also be responsible for:
- Maintain clients corporate brand identity
- Manage workflow
- Outputting files according to technical specifications, using various software packages.
- Setup of artwork as per technical specifications and client requirements.
- Reviewing and amending images - Product proportions, working with FPO files, hires images and Shutterstock images.
- Using a variety of fonts, images, colours – 300dpi, CMYK and spots.
- Cost management by ensuring completion of tasks in the specified time, eliminate overtime, reduce error rate, and contain material costs.
- Ensure compliance to legislative requirements eg; Company policies / legal requirements
- Conduct regular system housekeeping to maintain available space on server by Archiving / Retrieving of artwork
- Computer Maintenance and Housekeeping
Qualification & Experience Required:
- A tertiary qualification in DTP and/or 2-3 years relevant experience in DTP Design / Repro within a retail environment
- Must know Adobe InDesign CS6, Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6 and Acrobat.
- Working knowledge of the Mac Experience.