Please note: This position could require shift work depending on work volumes
Creative individual with an eye for detail and creative flair required to join Creative Studio.
This deadline-driven, customer focused individual will be required to:
- Perform accurate DTP make-up, layout, design, pre-flighting of PDF’s and retouching while using the in-house workflow systems/programmes
- Follow correct job brief from manager
- Ensure Job complies with Company & ISO standards and that quality measures are in place – paying attention to accuracy of colour, fonts, design elements and final sizes from the product brief
- Supply certified contract proofs for colour & content
- Supply electronic proof for client to approve artwork – web approval
- Prepping of posies at correct screen ruling / angles for Barco
- Ensure that job is checked to confirm accuracy
- Cost management
- Conduct regular system housekeeping to maintain available space on server by Archiving / Retrieving of artwork
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum matric plus related qualification
- 3 years relevant experience in DTP Design / Repro within an Advertising Agency or Printing Industry
- Experienced in using a variety of fonts, images, colours – 300dpi, CMYK and spots.
- Experienced in reviewing and amending images - Product proportions, working with FPO files, hires images and Shutterstock images.