Creative individual with excellent design skills required to join creative team.
This customer focussed individual will be responsible for:
- The design, layout and electronic preparation for repro with the use of the following software:- Creative Suite, 3D Applications, Microsoft Office
- Ensuring that the design meets image and branding of client whilst simultaneously solicits business of the client.
- Combining innovative, creative artistic talent together with research and have a general understanding of customer needs, marketing, materials and production methods to create appealing design solutions that will be competitive in the marketplace.
- Combining practical knowledge with artistic ability to turn abstract ideas into formal designs for print displays.
- The development of innovative and creative POP designs and applications for target markets that facilitates brand awareness and increases sales for our customers.
- The designing of material for all Point of Sale products required as well as compiling presentations.
- Keeping track of all graphic elements, making sure they are finished on time for presentations with no errors.
- Preparing preliminary concepts, developing mock-up samples for client and brainstorming
- Must be able to add overall value to client presentations with innovative. “out of the box’ creativity and communication solutions.
Qualification & experience required:
- Matric is a minimum requirement
- A tertiary qualification in design or art with a diploma or degree is preferred.
- 5 years experience in design with the Point of Purchase Industry.
- 5 years experience as a Graphic Designer within the Print or Advertising Industry
- Experience in 3D / Multimedia is essential
- Excellent design skills, including typography, layout & colour
- Strong graphic experience and good content layout.