My client, a well established manufacturing company based in Cape Town has a requirement for an experienced Stock / Admin Controller
- XAL (ERP) administration which includes:
- Maintaining stock quantity & volumes
- Adding new stock items when necessary
- Processing of manufactured stock (i.e. Slitting rolls, transferring of stock into converted products such as Gabions, Findrains, Wickdrains, Pipe Sock, Greencells, etc)
- Ordering of stock, Raising of Purchase Orders, approval thereof and submission to suppliers
- Checking and receipting of incoming stock deliveries. Raising queries where required with suppliers
- Initiating Stock counts (periodic/cyclical counts) Reconciling stock counts
- Co-coordinating deliveries to be as efficient as possible including scheduling and arranging with reps/office.
- Compilation of Order Confirmation on XAL Ordering in and follow up of order stock
- Production of Delivery Note & other paperwork
- Complete cash sales spreadsheet daily to be sent to head office along with bank allocations Compile and email pro-forma’s and quotations as per telephonic enquiries
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of applications, products, alternatives and pricing structures Be able to compile daily delivery schedules and logistics, synchronised with stock availability Ensure all cash received from clients are banked regularly
- Process sales on xal
- File all invoices for debtors and creditors accordingly Ensure pricing is correct from suppliers
- Order office stationery
- Managing exceptions on T & A system.
- Staff attendance – all leave forms to be completed, signed and approved.
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Stock Control/Warehouse Management would be advantageous.
3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in the construction or building industry preferential. Computer literate with proven knowledge of MS Office
- Highly organized person with a systemic approach to work
- Previous knowledge of our products or Geosynthetics is advantageous Previous experience working with an ERP system is advantageous
- Good Mathematical skills
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted