An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified and experienced HR Generalist in Durban.
Purpose of the role:
Supports the implementation and administration of various agreed HR programs and/or activities. The role works within well established guidelines and under readily available advice of other HR professionals to provide general HR support to the organization.
- Be the support and point of contact on Human Resources topics for both employees and line managers.
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition across different levels within the organisation
- Gives sound advice, support and execute various activities on Employee Relations matters within the organisation as a speaking partner and ensure compliance with legal requirements of various Acts within legislation
- Provide guidance to both employees and line management on policies and procedures
- Provide expect knowledge, support and activities with various legislated authorization bodies
- Participate and have an active role in Organisational Development initiatives, Training and Development and general Human Resources Administration
- Secure and or improve process delivery and contribution to overall high-quality Human Resources Information System within the organization
- Provide professional HR support in all operational/administrative HR issues related to agreed activities.
- Participates in projects and contributes to a service culture to fulfill the service level agreement with various stake holders
- Must have a post matric qualification in Human Resources Management (related disciplines)
- Must have 5 - 10 years' experience in a senior Human Resources Generalist role within a multi discipline environment; experience within the manufacturing environment is an added advantage.
- Must have excellent computer literacy skills (intermediate to advanced level) in Office Microsoft package
- Must have a strong functional knowledge of HR Information Systems
- Must have a strong functional knowledge of electronic / web based recruitment platforms
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted