Performance driven individual with strong customer focus and understanding is required to join leading manufacturing company. This resilient Leader with a high level of business acumen will be responsible for:
- The strategic input and negotiating of best raw material prices to win new business as well as retaining and grow existing business achieving profit objectives.
- Assessing and managing working capital risk
- Negotiating and monitoring service level and stock holding agreements with key customers and suppliers
- Continuously striving to strategically expand, preserve or improve value adding service delivery and cost control processes while ensuring regulatory guidelines are adhered to.
- Management and leadership of the following:
- Raw Material Warehouse
- Finished Goods Stores
- Customer Service
- Contracts and Tenders
Education and Qualifications required:
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience on commercial management, financial analysis and business processes, reporting and documenting.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Experience in delivering timeous and accurate management information in a challenging and dynamic commercial environment.
- Good broad understanding of business processes and controls
- Good appreciation of IT Systems and implementation skills