An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified and experienced Sales & Marketing Executive within the Telecommunications of IT Sector. This position will be based in the Midrand area.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Achieve the sales targets - both at gross and net billable levels,
- Formulate the strategy and implement through well-constructed business plans,
- Direct the marketing function to ensure that the company brand is positioned as a respected and aspirational brand, and a supplier of choice,
- Develop and maintain sound sustainable relationships with key customers and stakeholders,
- Provide strategic input to the Executive Management Team,
- Apply sound management principles in overseeing the division, with due regard to employee relations, performance management and people development,
- Collaborate with various divisions within the company to develop solutions to operational problems,
- Collaborate with various divisions within the company to identify new solutions and to plan and implement these, and where required to do so, drive the projects to fulfilment.
- An Executive level commercial qualification
- Experience within the Telecommunications / ICT is essential
- At least 10 years progressive experience within a sales environment, including the demonstrated ability to manage, deliver and grow a sales/solutions practice.
- At least 10 years solutions sales experience with a documented successful track record in selling high end services, rich and complex IT solutions in the relevant industry.
All functions associated with this very senior position require expert knowledge and skills particularly:
- Strategic planning
- Project management
- Report writing
- Market and competitor analysis
- Operational management skills
- Ability to identify and gain key strategic accounts,
- building and retaining customer relations, and the guidance and motivation of senior executive reporting into the position.
Should you not be contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful