An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified and experienced SAP Business Lead in Johannesburg.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the strategy as an SAP partner in the learning space. The person will be responsible for the target assigned to this part of the business as well as the management of key relationships within SAP.
- Own, develop and manage the formulation and implementation of the SAP strategy
- Measure and monitor the performance against the strategy .and direct corrective action where appropriate in order to drive performance.
- Identify key clients and ensure that key client plans are in place
- Identify key opportunities within current and new client base to ensure that integrated training solutions are created
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships within SAP
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and map specific business needs of SAP
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Grade 12
- Relevant Sales / Business Qualification
- Track record within the SAP University space
- Advanced computer literacy
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted