An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified and experienced HR Manager in Durban. The ideal candidate must have a relevant degree as well as solid Manufacturing experience.
- Overseeing various human resources plans and procedures for all employees
- Plans, organises and controls all activities of the department, participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Responsible for all recruitment and onboarding in the organisation
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Employment Equity Plain and compliance
- Manages the overall Employee relations functions
- Responsible for legal compliance for the HR function
- Develops, interprets and communicates HR policies in accordance with business requirements
- Oversee and ensure the effective implantation of HR Related projects or initiatives within the organisation.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of training and development programs as well as maximising the seta programs
- Continuous improvement of various HR Processes and systems
- HR Reporting in respect of the key HR Processes and systems
- Benchmarking, analysing and providing recommendations in respect of various HR initiatives
- Management of staff and performance management and recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR Management
- Minimum 10 years HR Generalist experience
- Solid manufacturing experience is essential
- 5 Years in a Management position
- Bargaining council experience, preferably MIBCO
- Experience in Payroll administration is preferable
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted