An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified and experienced Microsoft Business Lead in the Midrand area.
Purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the strategy as a Microsoft partner in the learning space. The person will be responsible for the target assigned to this part of the business as well as the management of key relationships within Microsoft.
- Own, develop and manage the formulation and implementation of the Microsoft strategy
- Measure and monitor the performance against the strategy and direct corrective action where appropriate in order to drive performance.
- Identify key clients and ensure that key client plans are in place
- Align closely with the sales team
- Identify key opportunities within current and new client base to ensure that integrated training solutions are created
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships within Microsoft
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Identifying and map specific business needs of Microsoft
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Solid track record in the Microsoft Learning space
Relevant Sales qualification
Should you not hear form us within 7 days please consider your application unsuccessful