An opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified and experienced Banking Paralegal.
The successful candidate must have experience in vehicle asset finance banking work.
The position entails the following:
- A good understanding of banking law and procedures pertaining to asset and vehicle finance repossessions.
- Preparing particulars of claim, relevant pleadings and notices.
- Drafting settlement letters, as well as preparing all bank documentation required in this process.
- Regular reporting on the bank’s systems.
- Issuing summons and liaising with sheriffs’ offices with regards to repossession of assets.
- Keeping detailed file notes of work conducted in each matter.
- Grade 12
- Relevant Legal Qualification
- Experience in VAF, repossessions and repossessions
- Knowledge of WORD and Excel.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted