Strong leader with strong planning and management skills required to join leading Manufacturer
This customer focused, analytical individual with good dispute resolution and negotiation skills will be responsible for:
- Managing the teams responsible for processing orders, planning jobs and maintaining communication with both the sales team, production team as well as the customer.
- Driving and leading a customer-centric approach to operations by creating the link between sales and production.
- Planning and co-ordination of production to provide optimum usage of available capacity across the Group
- Developing systems and processes to identify problems and communicating appropriate solutions through the business
- Producing of Work Schedules on a real time basis by ensuring all departments are working towards common goal on a daily basis and updating relevant departments to adjust plans.
- Ensuring all raw materials (ink, paper, plates) are available to the respective Departments and is issued by Stores
- Communicating any variations in production that affect the Customer`s confirmed dispatch date, and in turn the extended delivery date.
- Daily monitoring of the system to ensure all deliveries are dispatched on the specified dates
- Analysing available production capacity for each cost centre
Qualification & experience required:
- Matric plus related qualification
- Minimum of 5 years Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years Production Planning experience
- Sound knowledge of printing processes
- Knowledge of production processes, stores / warehouse management