Analytical individual with high attention to detail required to join market leader.
This customer focused individual will be required to manage the workflow of the Brand Analytics Team and to ensure reports are completed by deadline.
In addition, this team-player with strong leadership skills will also be responsible for:
- Data accuracy of all reporting to be ensured and integrity verified.
- Maintaining relationships with Brand Clients.
- Liaising with Customer Reps when necessary
- Maintaining and building BI tools through various platforms
- Building effective Data-Models and Statistical Reports
- Creating clear and actionable insights through both promotional data and statistics as well as in conjunction with Volume Sales data
- Ensuring data processes and data structures are efficient and effective
- Assist in building and maintaining working relationships with brand analytics clients
- Creating and developing BI models
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Related tertiary qualification essential
- Certificate obtained in Excel Advanced as well as Dashboarding preferred
- 5 Years experience in Excel reporting (advanced)
- 2 years experience using BI tools (Qlikview / Cognos / Tableaux)
- 2 years previous Management experience
- Comprehension of Retail promotions & understanding of FMCG
- Experience in the FMCG Brand and Retail sector