An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available for a Logistics and Demand Team leader who will be responsible for end to end planning of FG inventory from purchase requisition through to customer invoice, as well as supervising the Demand Planning team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Product Supply & 3rd Party Suppliers to develop a S &OP
- Planning and execution of all Finished Goods requirements
- Overseeing the stock deployment to all our sales warehouses
- Working closely with Customer Services to manage the order book
- Managing inventory levels and proactively drive stock reduction plans and motivates for strategic stock in anticipation of future demand/supply issues
- Aiding in the inventory Master Data set up
- Development of systems and procedure to improve service levels and inventory objectives
- Preparation of weekly monthly reports on inbound supply, demand deviations, forecasts, inventory and backorders
- Leading and managing team performance
- An appropriate Diploma/Degree, preferably Supply Chain or Inventory Management,
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Demand Planning, Inventory and Stock Control,
- A minimum of 1 year in a leadership role,
- Experience with Microsoft Packages and specifically advanced in Excel, SAP
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills,
- A good negotiator,
- Analytical with high attention to detail,
- Good time management and with strong customer focus,
- Able to adapt to change and cope under pressure.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.