Our client, a well established organisation within the medical industry has a requirement Human Pharma Sales Representative in Durban. Therapeutic Areas: Hypertension, Stroke prevention in AF, VTE prevention post replacement surgery, COPD.
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for meeting budget of PM products. Interacting with private medical practitioners and Specialists and exploring new outlets and for developing new customers and supplying a quality service to existing customers.
- Achievement of budget
- Market core products to Specialists and HOD State Sector medical practitioners
- Develop new key customers and supply a quality service to existing key customers
- Continued education and a high level of scientific discussions on new and existing products
- Close communication; co-operation and co-ordination with Medical, Marketing and Market Access teams
- After hours scientific exchange business discussions- depending on the need and business purpose for building professional business relationships with Specialists.
- Tertiary education preferably Medical or General Sciences e.g. B.Sc. / Teaching / Clinical
- Technicians / Biokinetics / Nursing (Needs to deal with medical terminology in discussing medical literature)
- Previous pharmaceutical sales experience essential to GPs and or Specialists
- Therapeutic Areas: Hypertension, Stroke prevention in AF, VTE prevention post replacement surgery, COPD
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted