Purpose of the role:
Provide an onsite support service for the customers on, servers, printers, switches, routers and desktops. Ensure that all locally assigned incidents, requests and changes are actioned and cleared daily, updated accurately, reassigned or closed appropriately, and are delivered to global standards as set by Service Delivery.
- Administer, maintain, be accountable and troubleshoot the network consisting of servers, pc's, Laptops, printers, switches, hubs, routers, Wireless, SAN, Mobile Scanners. Video Conferencing and UPS’s.
- Accountable for all logged calls within the SLA and to communicate with the Help desk and ensure successful completion.
- Ensure all procedures such as Health checks, Change control and Network documentation is adhered to, up to date and accurate.
- Manage the distribution and retention of data on various storage devices.
- Undertake a regular service program, including support of operating systems.
- Installing approved software and hardware connecting users to networks and providing initial training.
- Facilitate all cabling needed with an approved cabling company.
- Ensuring users efficient and effective utilisation of applications and equipment
- Establish and control systems access and security
- Monitor systems in order to optimise performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures
- Assist the customer concerning replacement of outdated equipment and software
- Prepare site monthly reports.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Own car
Knowledge of the following:
- Back office applications
- projects Server installation 2008 / 2012
- Exchange 2013
- Windows 10 / Office 2010/2016
- Networking Hardware
- Terminal Server
- Backup technologies
- HP / Dell Product experience
- Knowledge of Maintenance and Support of Desktop user environment
- Knowledge of Maintenance and Support of Server environment
- Knowledge of Maintenance of San Environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications user and Backoffice
- Knowledge of Wi-fi and Radio based systems
- Knowledge of Networking
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.