Team player who is meticulous and applies high attention to detail is required to ensure all digitally received images are off the best quality and adheres to image standards and specifications.
This self-motivated individual with the ability to work in deadline driven and pressurised environment will be responsible for :
- Ensuring that quality is taken into account at all times
- QA of digitally received images supplied images
- Notify Traffic regarding digital images received concerns
- QA within software using the correct workflow procedures.
- QA of images to ensure visual consistency of product images
- QA to ensure that product ranges and Brand Products are consistent.
- QA to ensure product colour is correct / accurate and consistent
- Approve or reject in–process images
- Liaison with regionally based teams to ensure best quality images are delivered.
Qualification and experience required:
- Tertiary qualification in Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator
- 2 – 3 years experience in Photo manipulation, Advertising Industry including exposure and understanding of photography and digital enhancement.
- Experience with Retail environment