An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified and experienced IT Solutions Analyst in Johannesburg.
Purpose of the role:
- Support the sales and solutions team in the ‘Win New Business’ process to submit proposals timeously and accurately delivering an end to end solution addressing all elements of Architecture, deployment, support, commercials
- Support the Solution Architects/Designers where needed defining the customer enterprise or solution architectures and designs for standard and non-standard customer bids and/or contracts during transition and transformation, maintaining an end-to-end viewpoint to the benefit of both company and the customer outcome. May support simultaneous deals.
- Support the Solution Architects/ Designers and or Project Managers where needed ensuring that all Technical Service Design packs conform to the signed off proposals and agreements from Solution Designers and Architects for complex solutions
- Work on global customer deals
- Assist and grow opportunities within the current customer list, enabling up and cross sell within account.
- Manage and own the full current customer lists, spends, contracts and terms.
- Accountable to support the Design and Architect team with relevant and updated price book pricing from Vendors/Channel and products.
- Accountable to support the Business Development team on defining preferred vendor/channel and partner engagements and administration along with program administration and management
- Responsible and accountable for the upkeep and version control of all relevant documentation required to deliver and support solutions.
Knowledge and Capability Growth
- Build and maintain a network of contacts within and external to the business in order to support specialist knowledge areas.
- Actively Contribute to organisation best practice, repositories, process and templates.
- Exploits the Solutions Design Development Programme to generate a good level of professional knowledge.
- Product Knowledge and understanding of portfolio of Products and Services, Customers, Suppliers and Internal Procedures
- Applies specialist knowledge to the benefit of the solution and end customer.
- Specific growth path and improvement on design aspects that will increase the overall efficiency and business growth
- Maintain relevant design accreditations and/or undertake appropriate professional training to maintain skills and knowledge of the core portfolio (LAN, WAN, Access, Voice, VDC) to a level that enables you to assist and assure solutions build from standard portfolio elements
- 5 years Solutions Design experience
- Relevant Technical qualifications eg, CCVP, CCNP etc
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted