Excellent opportunity for self-starter with an eye for detail colour to grow within large manufacturing company.
This deadline driven individual will be required to:
- Perform DTP Make-Up, Layout, Design, Preflighting of Pdf’s
- Perform detailed editing of typesetting using expert kerning.
- Ensure print feasibility, colour adjustments and appropriate file building techniques.
- Pre-flight pdf supplied on disk or system and check size, page geometry, cropping and colour as required
- Ensure Job complies with Company & ISO standards.
- Ensure that all capturing information regarding time and stock is entered correctly system for costing purposes
- Conduct regular system housekeeping to maintain available space on server by Archiving / Retrieving of artwork
Experience & Qualifications required:
- A tertiary qualification in DTP and/or 2-3 years relevant experience in DTP / Repro
- Understanding of desk-top publishing skills and techniques, and skills in media, techniques and technology used for printing.
- Essential Computer skills:
- Adobe InDesign CS6, Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6 and Acrobat (MAC)