Production focused individual with good time management skills required to produce top quality Digital print work according to the work ticket within the allocated time.
The Digital Print Operator will be required to:
- Ensure that machines are kept in good working condition
- Ensure the quality production of print work
- Minimise machine downtime.
- Follow work schedules and plan next job print.
- Compliance with rules and regulations.
- Ensure that all quality measures are adhered to.
- Manage wastage and spoilage.
- Ensure compliance of the department whilst operating within the boundaries of the OHSA regulation.
Experience & Qualification required:
- Minimum Matriculation certificate or equivalent Technical Diploma.
- Trade test qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Digital Print Operator.
- Computer literate Printing and Finishing Technologies compulsory.