The Junior Sales Clerk is one of the company’s frontline spokespersons; first and foremost, he or she is responsible for the processing of the sales orders, as well as being the provider of exceptional customer service. It is the Junior Sales Clerk’s job to perform his or her administrative and sales responsibilities, while communicating directly with customers and presenting a responsive, welcoming and efficient embodiment of the company’s core values.
In addition, the Junior Sales Clerk is responsible for promoting the company's products and systematically cultivating the ordering of stock and processing of these orders; this is to alleviate inconvenience to the client, thereby increasing sales. Discovering and resolving customer issues and queries beforehand is a significant part of the job. The ability to persuade and assist, without being forceful, as well as extract customer feedback is vital.
Agreeable, influential, effective and supportive skills are essential for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ø Assist in reception duties, when required.
- o Answer, screen and direct calls promptly and in a professional manner.
- o Greet clients and visitors appropriately and to make them feel welcome.
- o Attend to client refreshment needs.
- Ø Calling customers to generate sales, request feedback and resolve problems.
- Ø Providing quotes to customers or sales representatives.
- Ø Placing new orders online.
- Ø Dealing with client requests and conveying information regarding the company's products.
- Ø Assisting with sales administration: filing, archive filing and typing of documents, when required.
- Ø Ensuring that the external sales team are kept knowledgeable of all relevant information.
- Ø Assisting the direct Team Leader, when required.
- Ø Displaying an excellent telephone manner (always answers with a smile).
- Ø Developing and maintaining current client and potential client relationships.
- Ø Displaying a pleasant, friendly, professional, enthusiastic disposition at all time.
- Ø Ensuring elevated level of internal co-operation.
Traits and Requirements
- Ø Strong Computer Skills i.e. email, internet and excel.
- Ø Attendance/Absenteeism
- Ø Punctuality
- Ø Orderliness of Workstation
- Ø Honouring of Team Leaders and Team Members
- Ø Good Written and Spoken English Skills
- Ø Willingness to Serve Others
- Ø Personal Presentation
- Ø Personal Management
- o Tenacity (not take short cuts)
- o Willingness to Learn
- o Time Management Skills
- o Politeness
If you meet the requirements you may send application.